Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall into the GAP this September!

We have declared September "Global Awareness Project Month." We are shouting it from the rooftops and across the globe. We are promoting service and art. We are passionate about new ideas and outside of the box thinking. We don't play by the same rules as everyone else. We live with integrity!

The production of our 2010 Calendar "Synergy" is in full swing. Twelve local artists were paired up with twelve non-profit organizations. With the freedom to collaborate and create we will give you a taste of these partnerships, in their words...



Careteam Splendor by Elken D. Grate

My experience is just a grand addition to the story, that I told many
of you. I love creating for a reason
and providing new, from approach, to the birthing of something
extravangant. Continuing along my destined
path I received an honoring email stating that I was one of the select
few to participate in such a glorious
opportunity. From the perfect teaming up to the Sun City's dineout,
meeting new people, sparking more
opportunity to create with a grand purpose in mind, linking together
to create "Community." This is the
beginning of this tag team duo. Expect more and lookout for November
because losing you in my sublime
is my focus. Stay tuned listeners...

Artist: Elken D. Grate - www.elkendgrate.smugmug.com

Non-Profit Organization
Careteam, Inc.
Contact Info
Johanna Haynes
3926 Wesley Street Suite 104 Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Phone: 843-236-9000
Fax: 843-236-9085
jhaynes@careteamsc.org
www.careteamsc.org

No comments: